Thursday, November 29, 2007

The girls

Sorry it has taken me so long to post something new, but I've just been very busy just like I know the rest of you are. The girls are getting so big and so smart I just don't know what I'm going to do with Abbie she is just too smart for her own britches. She hears everything that you say and remembers it days later, somtimes you will hear remember you said or just out of the blue she will repeat what you said. Taylor is my little climber. We were putting up the Christmas lights outside and Taylor started climbing the ladder right behind Charlie just like you and I would one step at a time with both hands on either side, it was really cute but pretty scary. We put our Christmas tree up on Saturday and of course the girls were just so excited about it but Sunday afternoon I woke Abbie up from her nap to get her ready to go back to church and she asked me if I put presents under the tree yet. I told her No Abbie mommy has 30 days still before she has to do that, her next comment just floored me. She said well I only want toys please no clothes. I asked what she was talking about and she told me no clothes only toys to play with all I could do is just laugh because it was just so innocent. Another cute thing that Abbie says is yes my do not I do but yes my do and she is so serious when she does it. Taylor is really starting to talk now she is saying more than NO NO which is good. I will post some pictures of the girls sometime this weekend I am getting them together (Stacy) . Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Lifelong Learner said...

Adorable, and I completely concur with Abbie about the toy issue. I remember one Christmas getting mainly clothes, and I remember thinking, "How could anyone want clothes for Christmas?" Sad, but such are the thoughts of a child. :)

They sound like they are getting so big! I can't wait for the pictures.