Friday, April 11, 2008

Family Update

So sorry that it has been so long since I posted life is just busy!!! Everyone is doing well. Abbie and Taylor are growing like weeds and teaching me new things everyday. Charlie is doing well . I'm growing as to be expected. I am due on September 14 but as we all know that I normally don't go to the end so this baby will probably be early. We still don't know for sure what it is yet, Charlie thinks it's a boy but we go for an ultrasound on the 22nd of this month so hopefully we will find out then and yes I will post it when I find out. Taylor is going to be two this month and I can't believe it. She moved up to the two year old class early and loves it. She's a big girl now and is talking more and more. Abbie moved up to the older three's and is very happy. Right now they are learning about the weather and comes home and teaches us what she has learned. I hope that all of you are doing well and I will be posting more this weekend with some Easter pictures.

1 comment:

Lifelong Learner said...

Busy? With two little ones and one on the way? ha!

Don't be so sure about this little one coming early! Every one of my pregnancies AND deliveries were different. Kind of like....THEM. :)

You're missed! Can't wait to see those pictures. They are really growing up, aren't they?