Monday, January 12, 2009

Bead in the nose

Just wanted to write real quick, please pray for Taylor, she put a bead up her nose on Saturday night ( no colleen not the one's you got her). I took her to the ER and all they did was make her little nose sore and push the bead further up there. So I am waiting on an ENT to open so I can try to make an appt for her today. We think that because it is so far up there that she might have to have minor surgery to get it out. So just pray that all goes well, sometimes I joke and tell her that she should of been a boy for all that she gets into. Anyway I will up date you when I know something.

1 comment:

Trey said...

I am glad it was not one of the ones we got her!!! I saw that and thought, oh no, erin is going to kill me! I will have to call her later and remind her that, that is why only when adults are around, and only stuff like that Katelynn would do and not a big girl like her!! We will be praying that it won't be anything major and also praying for Charlie's job.