Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Katelynn

Well I don't now but it seems lately when I post it is just nothing happy. Please pray for little Katelynn, she has been very sick and they can not figure out what is wrong with her. She has had a bad cough with some chest wheezing now for about 6 weeks. Charlie took her to the dr on Friday and he put her on a steroid and nebuliazer treatments well they aren't working. So today he ordered a chest x ray hoping to figure out what is wrong with. It's hard when you know they are struggling to breathe and they can't tell you what is wrong. On top of that Abbie and Taylor are now getting sick due to the weird weather we keep having. So please just pray that God will touch our girls and heal them. Love Erin

1 comment:

Lifelong Learner said...

When it rains it pours, doesn't it? I'll be thinkin' 'bout you guys.