Thursday, March 5, 2009
Busy Busy
Life at the Fletcher's house needless to say has been very busy for me at least. Charlie had his surgery on Tuesday to get his tonsils removed and did Ok wish he could of done better but ya know the older you get the hard it is on you and it's funny to say that because we are only 32 but still that's getting up there. They did have a hard time in surgery with him first his tongue was too big, then his tonsils were so infected that it was really bad then she had to stop surgery to bring his blood pressure back up because it went from being 132/96 to 80/40 really quick which is really bad. Then they gave him to much morphine which made him really sick and of course we had to get the stupid nurse which only aggravated me even more in the situation so needless to say I'm happy that is over. To add to the mess that day Taylor got sent home from Daycare so my mom had to leave work take her so I could go back and be with him so I was very tired on Tuesday.
Today the swelling in his tongue has gone down so that is a good thing hopefully he will be on his feet soon. Maybe his sleep apena will be gone also with all of this which would be a great blessing for both of us.
The girls have been really good thru the whole thing. Taylor was so cute when she saw his hand she told him that he had to go the hospital to get blood in his hand and then they put two wrists on him which she was meaning braclets but it was cute.
Abbie told her teachers that Daddy was having his throat cut because he has bad stuff in there so it was funny to hear their different opions of the whole thing.
I'm doing fine just tired :) Not sleeping well because he can't sleep in the bed right now because he has a hard time breathing so I'm not sleeping well plus working and really doing everything on my own which even though it doesn't seem like he did much I guess he really did.
Thanks for praying for us and continue because the longer this drags out the harder it is on me; you know it's hard enough to take care of 3 girls now I'm taking care of a grown man which is even harder because he's grumpy so like Auntie said I really have 4 kids right now :) but I wouldn't change a thing.
I have new pictures and I'll try to post them tomorrow
Talk to y'all later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad that Charlie is doing better and that the girls have been so good for you. You have precious girls! What cuties! :)
Post a Comment