Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just some thoughts

I can not believe it that we are already headed into Novemeber and Thanksgiving is right around the corner, where has the year gone? Yesterday, I went with the girls on their candy walk at school. They take the kids thru the main hospital offices and the employees give them candy so they had a good time. Abbie was a Snow Princess and boy did she ever play the part, Taylor was a Bumble bee and she loved her little stinger that was on her costume and Katelynn was a Flower it was pretty neat. Grammie (my mom) got to go with us and I think she had fun. Tonight is the Chili Cook-Off and Charlie and I will be going to it with no kids woo hoo. I'm not sure what I am going to do about Thanksgiving... I've been trying to alternate what holiday we spend with who and it's just been getting crazy. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Everyone around here is doing good just growing like weeds, wish they would slow down. I'll post the pictures later of what the girls looked like for halloween. Love and miss everyone!!!!

No comments: