Thursday, November 13, 2008

Redneck

You might be a redneck if you take pictures of your children with these teeth in their mouth!!!!

3 comments:

Lifelong Learner said...

...or wear a tubetop to a funeral. Have you worn any tubetops to any funerals? ha!

I love your new template. Where'd you get it? Very seasonal.

Tell Charlie I still owe him a push in the pool.

What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? We're going to my mom's, along with about 25 other people. Should get interesting around nappy time.

Have a good one!

Erin said...

I will let him know that he needs to be careful. I have no idea what we are doing as of yet. Everyone was supposed to be at my house on the 23rd because of Joy but now I don't know what is going on.

Have a good day

Lifelong Learner said...

I sang your praises about the new template. Now my cousin has one, too. Thanks for pointing me in that direction! So fun.

How was your Thanksgiving? Did you have a grand time?