Thursday, January 8, 2009

Waiting on the Lord

Last night when I got home from work Charlie told me that his job will probably end either today or tomorrow, his company is really in bad shape and is going to do more layoffs. To show how bad it has gotten they've taken all the equipment off the trailers and have lined everything up and seeing what they need to sell etc. SOOO I know that the Lord has everything under control but we just thru something like this about 6 months ago, not really wanting to go thru it again. The bad thing is that where we live there really is no work for what Charlie knows so he is now talking of relocating where I don't know but he said that is just about the next option he is at. So please just be in prayer for our family and we journey thru this. Love Erin

2 comments:

Lifelong Learner said...

That uncertainty is pretty hard, isn't it? You guys will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers. Moving is also my least favorite thing on the planet, but I know how to pray specifically for you on that one!

Thanks for keeping us up on things!

Trey said...

We will be praying for you all. Love You, Colleen